Not able to set ID as the name in the enumeration list

Hi, I have a need to create an enumeration for the US states. When trying to set 'ID' as the name of the item, its giving the following error. Please advise if there is a solution for this issue. I'm mapping the state abbreviation from a rest api response. In the rest api the abbreviation is coming as 'ID'  for Idaho.   
asked
2 answers

Hi Vinod,

I got around this by putting an underscore in front of the abbreviation. So ID would be "_ID". You can do it for just ID but this will mess up the alphabetical sorting of your enumeration list. To get around that, you can add an underscore in front of every enumeration value. 

Hope this helps!

answered

Thanks Mike. That is the way to go.

Mike's answer below:-

For each attribute in your import mapping, you can choose to convert using a microflow. You can create a microflow that returns the proper enumeration value. For all states except Idaho, you can just lookup using the value you receive from the REST call, for Idaho, you can append the underscore to the beginning and get the enumeration value. The 'convert using' option can be found in the entity defintion of your import mapping.

Mike Kumpf

answered