Account Overview have been limited to user registers?

Hi Everyone! I use mendix Cloud and during my tests, I have noticed that in Account Overview is limited, because I can't create more than 10 users and when I have tried create the 11 User, show me an error...Follow attached below! I have changing the Number of rows to 110, but, have continued the same message for me! NOTE: I discovered it, because, If I remove any account, I can create an account normally. Someone has any clue about it? What Can I do to fixed it?   Thanks
asked
3 answers

Hi Marcos,

The 10 user restriction is imposed by the Mendix Runtime when using a free Sandbox cloud node, so in order to create your new account you need to actually delete one of the existing accounts as you discovered.  

The setting for 'number of rows' you discovered for the data grid is actually just the number of rows that the grid will show in the front end per page.  It doesn't have an impact on the maximum amount of data that can be stored in the database.  

Good luck in your exploration of the Mendix platform!

answered

I have imagined that would be it. 

Thanks for the tip, Rob!

answered

Hello! Where did you find the “Account_Overview” page, where you are able to modify the local users?

Thank you!

answered