LDAP attribute mapping issue, new attribute is not syncing to choose from

hi ladies and gets   I have an account object which I have extended with a new attribute, but unfortunately I am not getting it visible in the LDAP to map with. How can I get the dropdown list of LDAP. Look Up User Attributes get triggerd? So that I can fill this new attribute with a new field from AD PS: in case some would refer to an topic of 6 years ago, I am not direct navigation to LDAP overview, but over the navigation :D thank you EDIT1: I did refresh all modules, entities in model reflection. I do see the attribute there, but not in the LDAP attribute selection for mapping.
asked
3 answers

I believe you need to refresh Model Reflection to see the new attribute. I think the page is called ModelReflection_Overview or something similar.

answered

\_/: it should be a string, so a personalnumber of integer is not "mappable"

answered

We encountered the same issue, the java action ReadSystemUserDerivates triggers refresh of attributes. It is part of the flow that opens the LDAP server config flow. So closing the form and reopening it resolved our issue (and yes we did a model reflection sync prior). 

answered