Strange behaviour after textbox validation msg?

In my proof of concept application I am using a textbox which has it's entry validated in a nanoflow. When the entry cannot be found in the offline database, a validation feedback is shown that the object could not be found. After correcting my input to a correct entry, pressing the search button does not trigger the nanoflow as expected. Instead the warning message dissappears and nothing else happens. Pressing the search button when the message has already dissappeared is succesful and triggers the nanoflow as expected. No onchange, onleave or onenter events have been tied to the textbox. Pressing anywhere outside the textbox or search button does not do anything; the warning remains and the nanoflow is not triggered. Execution of the nanoflow is verified via a log message at the beginning of the nanoflow.  I would like to have consistent behaviour in my offline app. Does anyone know how I can trigger the nanoflow imediately without having to press twice on the search button while maintaining this validation feedback message?
asked
2 answers

I have a form that I am validating on the client-side using the jQuery Validation plugin. For brevity I have created a simple test case showing my issue. The form has a single text input field and a single hidden input field. Bluestacks TextNow Photomath

answered

If there is a error on other JavaScript code running on the same page cause other pluging code to malfunction. Use browser inspection to correct other JavaScript error.

Anne_ Filelinked AC Market _Manike

answered