An error occured while downloading the project.

I would like to open a project in the desktop modeler but get an error:  An error occured while downloading the project. Can someone help me? The details are: SharpSvn.SvnException: Previous operation has not finished; run 'cleanup' if it was interrupted    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 142    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 19    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRevLocation location, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 253
asked
2 answers

Hello Jeroen,

The exception points to an earlier problem and an Subversion operation that did not succeed. 

If you do not have local changes, you can get a fresh checkout from the Team Server. From the Modeler menu choose: Project > More Versioning > Download From Version Control Server.

Alternatively, you can install TortoiseSVN 1.7.15 and right-click the project folder and choose TortoiseSVN > Clean up.

answered

Hi Arjan, thanks for the solution. I will try it later today.

The error is only at my own computer and not at the office. Fortunately i am almost starting with a new project for the learning path so i need a new module or project and the issue is past.

answered