All my company projects are locked

Hi, When I try to download an application from the team server, I get the following error:   Mendix.Modeler.ProjectHandling.Checkout.ProjectCheckoutException: Downloading the App failed.    at Mendix.Modeler.ProjectHandling.Checkout.ProjectCheckouter.Checkout(Uri urlToCheckout, String projectDirectory, IProgressInfo info) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.ProjectHandling\Checkout\ProjectCheckouter.cs:line 27    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 88    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Progress.ProcessRunner.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 68    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)     This happens for multiple projects, even projects that I have downloaded in the past, but are not on my PC currently. The project is downloaded and can be opened manually, but misses widgets (and perhaps other files) This is new behavior, as I used to be able to download (the same) projects fine before. I have already restarted my PC and I have also already reinstalled the modeler. I also deleted the whole folder where I used to download my projects to. Does anyone have an idea what to do? I think it only goes wrong when downloading a branch. The main line seems fine. I also reset my password, no effect When I install the modeler on another PC, all works fine   Does anyone have an idea what to do?
asked
1 answers

May you can try this:

1 - ask app contact/tc to delete you from people of your company and the projects

2 - ask him again to add you one by one into the projects without adding to the people part, this worked last week for a new colleague

answered