Failed to build MDA

I've a problem building an MDA for a cloud run of my app. It runs locally, but in the cloud it says, failed to build MDA. The code hasn't changed since my last successful cloud run. I only refreshed my password and the location of my local projects folder has changed. Anyone a clue how to solve this? I get the following error:   Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while retrieving the tagged versions. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/2ad9680f-4737-4e4e-8814-2c37bc2193ae/tags' ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/2ad9680f-4737-4e4e-8814-2c37bc2193ae/tags' forbidden    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.InternalLog(ICollection`1 targets, Uri logRoot, SvnRevision altPegRev, SvnLogArgs args, EventHandler`1 logHandler)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Log(Uri target, SvnLogArgs args, EventHandler`1 logHandler)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 58    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetTags(IRevRepository repository) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 469    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetTags(IRevRepository repository) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 477    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.VersionedMdaInfo.<AddGetLatestVersionsStep>b__17_0(IProgressInfo info) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Deployment\VersionedMdaInfo.cs:line 54    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 88    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Progress.ProcessRunner.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 68    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
asked
2 answers

Hello,

Could you please check whether you have something in your \Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Subversion\auth\svn.simple folder? If there are any files, could you please try to move them somewhere and try again?

Regards,
Alex.

answered

What the error is telling you is that it is unable to reach the teamserver. Double check if you do an update of your model or do a change and try to commit it. If that works you can try to deploy to the cloud again. If not you could try to change your password again and check again if commits to the teamserver do work. If the teamserver still fails file a helprequest in the support portal.

Regards,

Ronald

answered