Pretend you are hacking your own application

Easy to use and safe check of your entity access. Browse available entities, attributes and objects. Visit https://securitycheck.webflight.nl/ NOTE: CREDENTIALS AND MX MODEL ARE NOT STORED OR LOGGED
asked
7 answers

If you want very similar functionality without exposing user names and passwords to third parties, you should check out the Security Inspector widget from the AppStore.

answered

Guys, just updated the security app to be compatible with the API of some older versions. The Mendix App Store does work now :). Try by using the following URL: appstore.home.mendix.com

answered

This website saved my a** and my teams. Pfff

answered

Hi Menno,

Thanks for your time and efforts, just wanted to know why this is not working anymore.

answered

I'm assuming the credentials you require and the model you extract and display are not being stored anywhere or logged? ;]

answered

Thanks Rom! I know the widget. From a security perspective, it's always good to test your security without using the SDK (a hacker will probably not use the SDK to access).

And this application doesn't require you to install stuff in your Mendix application.

In addition, I can expose endpoints in the near future, so I can use this in Jenkins CI to check for security leaks.

answered

Guys, please don't overload the server ;).

Good to see the application is widely used to improve security of Mendix apps in general!

answered