Problem connecting Database Replication module to MS SQL database

Hi all,  I am using the Database Replication module to connect to an MS SQL database. I have the Mx Model Reflection module installed and synced, as per the Database Replication module documentation. I have correctly added all the database details in the first 'Database' tab of the Replication Overview page, however when I click 'Sync the database' I am receiving the following error: "The TCP/IP connection to the host eprendergast.database.windows.net, port 1433 has failed. Error: "connect timed out. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall."." I have checked my Firewall settings on my database and I have set a rule for all access to IPs 0.0.0.0 - 255.255.255.255, but still no success. I have successfully connected to an MS SQL database using the Replication module before, so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone help with this? Thank you!
asked
1 answers

Does the host run in VPN? If so, you have to set up a VPN also to reach the DB-host

answered