An error occured while deploying your app to the cloud

Hi, my app is currently in development and I get this error. I am trying to run the app in the cloud. I've been able to run it before with no issue. Where do i view the log that contains this error? the logs stored in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Mendix\log\7.16.0 don't show it  Also, is there anyother way to update my app to the recently committed version?      Edit: Here is the error when I try to create d eployment package   Buildfile: C:\Users\Garion\AppData\Local\Temp\awsbpjau.bhz\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 251 source files to C:\Users\Garion\AppData\Local\Temp\awsbpjau.bhz\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\Garion\AppData\Local\Temp\awsbpjau.bhz\javasource\mxmodelreflection\actions\TestThePattern.java:50: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]             member = this.TestPatternObj.getMendixObject().getMember(getContext(), TestPattern.MemberNames.FloatAttribute.toString());     [javac]                                                                                                           ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable FloatAttribute     [javac]   location: class MemberNames     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED C:\Users\Garion\AppData\Local\Temp\awsbpjau.bhz\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 3 seconds My javascript knowledge is very limited but the error is looking for something, and the file its mentioning is there
asked
1 answers

Solved! 

As the error states the issue is with the MxModelReflection - i re loaded this and it works. Not sure what caused it to break but it works now.

answered