Workflow - Action - Change Variable - Returns Error - Error in µflow expression though very basic expresion from Learning path

I'm currently following the Learning path > 'Become a rapid developer'. In Module 8.20 (Microflow Basics - Validate Everything at once) I receive an error on Run Locally, indicating something is wrong with the 'Action-Create Variable' (a basic straight forward action), but w/o any further details. I checked the flow a few times with what's demonstrated/written in the Module 8.20, but can't find the bug/mistake that I've made. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?
asked
3 answers

The "Change variable Commit" activity highlighted in your screenshot has an invalid expression. Double-click on it and adjust the expression so that it is valid. In this case the value of the expression should be:

false

answered

Hi Eric & Adam, forgot to upload a screenshot o/t details. The expression is already set to a simple false or true.

answered

I've already renamed the variable and also created a new action 'Create-Variable', alas the error messages remains the same.

answered