Dojo Modules are not loaded

I have issue where the DOJO code is working fine and the modules are loaded from the modeler, but when I deploy the the application on "Mendix Console" and after trying to debug the code,  then I have an error which says "Loading module [Name of the module] failed! Check script file for syntax errors." and actually all the modules not loaded . This issue is not happen with the modeler.  the code sample as below :    define([     "dojo/_base/declare",     "mxui/widget/_WidgetBase",     "dijit/_TemplatedMixin",     "mxui/dom",     "dojo/dom",     "dojo/dom-prop",     "dojo/dom-geometry",     "dojo/dom-class",     "dojo/dom-style",     "dojo/dom-attr",     "dojo/dom-construct",     "dojo/_base/array",     "dojo/_base/lang",     "dojo/text",     "dojo/html",     "dojo/_base/event",     "DocumentScanner/lib/jquery-1.11.2",     "DocumentScanner/lib/jquery.min",     "DocumentScanner/lib/jquery_Jcrop_min",     "DocumentScanner/lib/omnix",     "DocumentScanner/lib/scanner.omnix",     "DocumentScanner/lib/scannerex.omnix",     "DocumentScanner/lib/websocket.omnix",     "dojo/text!DocumentScanner/widget/template/DocumentScanner.html" ], function (declare, _WidgetBase, _TemplatedMixin, dom, dojoDom, dojoProp, dojoGeometry, dojoClass, dojoStyle, dojoAttr, dojoConstruct, dojoArray, lang, dojoText, dojoHtml, dojoEvent, _jQuery, _jquerymin, _jquerycrop, omnix, scanner, scannerex, _websocket, widgetTemplate) {     "use strict";
asked
2 answers

Is there any chance of a difference in lower or uppercase in your module names or path names? Locally it does not matter but in the cloud it definitely matters.

answered

Try this:

In Project Settings / Modeler: Enable  "Pages : Bundle widgets when running locally".

Bundling widgets may sometimes expose issues in your widgets that will be silently ignored if not bundled.

You can also check your widget code with JSLint or some other tools. Quite often it's also just a missing bracket, comma or semicolon.

answered