New Native REST breaks previous Rest Module services

I recently experimented with the native rest published services. We've been using the older Rest module and have several services and consumers. We were hoping to use both types of rest services so we could support a phased implementation of the existing services rewritten using the native method. This way, our consumers would have the ability to convert to the new services at their convenience. The problem we've run into is, once we implement a published service using the native rest feature, the older services published using the rest module disappear. Has anyone else seen this or know of a solution? Thanks!
asked
3 answers

Change the string is this java code to for instance restapi:

answered

The location of a published REST service is editable since version 7.12.0, so you don't need to use /rest/, you can use whatever you like

See https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/published-rest-service

answered

My feeling is that both the module and the native functionality use the /rest/ endpoint, so they're conflicting. If it's feasible with your current app landscape, you could perhaps change the module-based APIs to listen at a different endpoint. I think that might even be a constant in the Rest module.

answered