Listview with XPath search bug

I'm currently having weird behaviour with the search funtionality of a listview when showing attributes in the listview which are over an association with the object shown in the listview. First off the page looks like this in the modeler   And this is one of the fields that is causing an issue upon search.   Here is the data model part related to the field above.   So I will explain the issue in detail with some screenshots. First off the listview is shwn with the expected data present. For the sake of the example we will only look at the Volmacht Sociaal Secretariaat column , since I only posted a screenshot of this field in the modeler. Klant and Ondernemingsnummer stay correct through the entire example i guess since they are fields present directly in the entity and not over association.   When i type in a search value that does not return any results and press the enter key (Pressing the enter key seems to trigger the issue) in the search field I get no results. So this is as expected.   When I delete the search term all the results are shown again, but for some reason the 3 fields who are linked over an association show faulty results. Does anyone have any idea what causes this behaviour and how to possibly solve or work around this?   Ive also tried to use database instead of xpath, but this results in the same behviour. I cannot use microflow or over association since then I lose the search functionality of the listview.
asked
2 answers

Hi Tom try to commit all the depending relationships, that should fix it

answered

Could you test this in Chrome (hit the F12 button first, (developer tools))

Please check if any errors are thrown in the console.

answered