Access rule violation detection

Hey guys,  I've just applied Access Rules to my project to limit what Tasks a user can see. If someone emails a link to a Task that another user shouldn't have access to, the system takes them straight to the homepage. Is there any way to handle this access violation more gracefully? Ideally I'd like to have a screen that says "You do not have permission to access this item." I've noticed the below network call in Chrome, and I guess I could find some way to interact with that, but I'm hoping I don't need to do any black magic for this. 
asked
2 answers

You could do this by implementing link sharing with the DeepLink module from the AppStore. Then, when the DeepLink is accessed, you can check if the user has access to the object that has been retrieved. If the user has access, you can show the item, if the user does not have access, you show a custom error page.

You can automate the the security check by setting ApplyEntityAccess to true in your DeepLink microflow: if the user does not have access, no object will be retrieved.

answered

You can try setting your homepage as a microflow in the navigation settings. This will allow you to run logic to determine what page a user should see every time they click the home button or access your application for the first time. 

In project settings, if you go to navigation, you can select a microflow as the home page.

answered