An error occurred while executing action Execute DDL commands.

When I run locally, I get the following error:    Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEException: The server encountered an error. at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEResponse.CheckSuccess() in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEResponse.cs:line 57 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.StartRuntime(IM2EEClient client, StartupInfo info) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 105 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.PerformStartup(StartupInfo info, IM2EEClient client) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 48 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.Start(StartupInfo info, LogLevel autoSubscribeLogLevel) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 133 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 28 at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)   I already changed the ports from '8080' to '8888' or order combinations.  I think it is a bug from Mendix but I am not sure, somebody had this issue and knows how to safe me?
asked
2 answers

There should be another message in your console displaying the SQL exception that occurs.

I recently stumbled into this after renaming entity A and creating entity B using entity A’s old name and using the same associations. What happened in my case is that the modeler created unique constraints for the database based on the creation of the new entity. But because the newly created entity name was exactly the same as the old one, the exact same constraints already existed, causing an SQL exception and DDL error.

So basically, you need to find the SQL exception so you know what DDL command is causing the error. You could also find the DDL commands from the window you see whenever the modeler is trying to synchronize the database.

answered

Any update on this? Did anyone get any answers?

answered