ipa rejected when uploading to appstore

Hi, I have an iOS app generated with phonegap (cli 7.1.0) which works fine. However when I upload the ipa-file to iTunes Connect I get the following errors. ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon20x20'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon29x29'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon40x40'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon57x57'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon60x60'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon50x50'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon72x72'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon76x76'" ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon83.5x83.5'" ERROR ITMS-90022: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0." ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0." ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0." WARNING ITMS-90704: "Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via App Store Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information."   I don't want to mess with the ipa file, so the only valuable thread I found was this: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10114481?tstart=0#10114481 This thread however says all should be fine with cli-7.1.0   Any ideas ?    
asked
1 answers

You need to add these images (with proper size) into the src\resources\ios folder of your phonegap package. Also make sure to add the references to these images in the config\resources.json file. Then create a new build and upload to itunes. 

Edit:

Try adding the following images to the phonegap package: icon-20.png, icon-20-2x.png, and icon-1024.png. Then add references for them in the resources.json. Verify the images are there when you create a new distribution package. I can confirm I had to add these images for an ios build.

answered