Printing Rows Separately

Hello friends, I am trying to print a datagrid vertically and I require each row's data to be together while there is a space between the rows.  (it's best if I show this with images... ) This is the data... ...and this is the approximate desired result (without the dropdown arrows). These are the entities and the document template.   The microflow is arranged like this The final print I get is this... Thank you all for your time, Angelo  
asked
2 answers

I think template grids are available in document templates (actually I think that's what you're using in your screenshot). Right now, it seems like you are using 4 template grids with just one attribute per template grid. Instead, add each of the attributes inside one template grid. That should put the data in the order you desire. Then, add a line break or 2 to the bottom of the template grid, and that'll put space between each data row.

answered

Hi Angelo, I usually built is non-persistent helper entities. A separate summary non-persistent entity containing the required attributes which is created and filled with a microflow and containing associations to the other entities. I hope this will help.

answered