Automatically assign username/full name to an intake form for employees

Hi all, Could somebody tell how I should automatically assign a username/full name to an intake form? I can't figured it out how to do this. I've tried a reference selector, but user (employee) still needs to select the specific username or full name. And in the reference selector there is not only one username available but more then one. For an example: Imagine a client contact an employee for help, but the employee needs some information from the specific user (filling an intake form). In the intake form should show automatically the username, full name or any data that's necessary, so the intake form would save and visible for only that specific client (and employee). See illustration for a better view of point:   The goal is to retrieve the already created account data of the client to the intake form, so employee knows which intake form is for which client. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.   EDIT: I have tried the currentUser statement in the microflow, but it seems that it's not working properly. Because it isn't basically a currentUser. The employee should create an intake form for the client and intake form should save on the clients name. Regards, Noureddine
asked
2 answers

If the employee creates the intake form you need the reference selector to select the account and set the reference to the intake form. You can then display all the needed data of this account by using a dataview. I assume you have a one on one reference with the client user account? So use an on change microflow on the reference selector that refreshes the dataview that contains the relevant information of the client.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hi Ronald, Thanks for answering again. I got it work! What I did is, by the create microflow for creating the intake form page, I have added a parameter named 'client' and added that parameter to the create activity as member. And then on the intake form page added a dataview where it assigned to intakeForm. And an intakeForm has an association with 'client' entity where I have used some text widgets and linked those text widgets to an attribute from 'client' as a parameter.

What I did wrong was the association in my domain model. Before I couldn't call the attributes of client entity from IntakeForm entity.

Further I really appreciate it for your help and thinking!!!

Regards,

Noureddine

answered