Sorting with microflow not working

Hello Everyone!  Today I started learning Mendix by building a to-do app. I have a listview that shows 5 tasks with a load more option. When I set-up a sort-order in the list view using the date and time field it did not work. Googling I found out that you could also achieve sorting with a microflow.  I build the microflow but the sorting still is not working like it should. Its sorting on the descending side, but not ascending. And thats the one I want ;)  Typing this post I'm wondering if it could be with the 5 item limit? Anyway, here's the microflow I've got going and the listview settings. https://imgur.com/a/w0EoTK1    
asked
4 answers

Is the taak_deadline attribute filled correctly? Could just be that they are all the same or all empty, resulting in the same sorting all the time.

answered

Hi Robert,

Thanks! Looks to be the case because there's different date's in the list view? 

answered

Hmmm! I've added a range of 3 items in the flow and now the sorting works. 

EDIT: 

Removed the limit in the flow, changed the title of the overview page to V4 and pushed it to the webmodeler. The sorting now works... ;) 

answered

Hi

I have the same problem.. Sorting in a microflow by date desc is working. But when i sort by date asc, it’s not working.

How did you handle it? What do you mean by remove the limit in the flow?

Thx

answered