Is the forum not working nicely when using multiple tabs?

I notice that opening questions or ideas in new tabs is not working nicely, and most of the time the new tab just opens the forum frontpage. Especially when I want to catch up with the ideas on the forum, I open all unread ideas in a new tab, only to discover that half of them are redirected to the front page. Is this bad configuration at my end? Or is this how a Mendix app handles new pages/links/sessions etc.
asked
5 answers

Thanks for reporting the issue.

It should be fixed now!

answered

Got the same experience you have. In the forum/link/questions: Ctrl-click on an question sometimes opens the forum homepage.

Might want to raise a support issue about this to Mendix

answered

And the bug that when you type but double check some other postings in other tabs your post ends up lost in space so you have to retype the whole thing again. Real pain in the .,..

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I noticed this as well. Also sometimes when I go to answer a question the ckeditor widget starts typing right to left. A couple refreshes usually fixes this.

answered

Submitted feedback last week on something similar: whenever you open a topic in a new tab and decide to hit the Load more button, the whole forum refreshes and you're right back at the start again. If you don't open a topic in a new tab, you can "Load more" as much as you want.

answered