OdataQueryBuilder error while compiling

Hello all,  I'm facing a compilation error, after adding the module OdataQueryBuilder to my project I get the "compilation of java actions failed" error. When I check the details, I see this:   Buildfile: C:\Users\dgarcia\Documents\Mendix\Werfen_POC-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 64 source files to C:\Users\dgarcia\Documents\Mendix\Werfen_POC-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\dgarcia\Documents\Mendix\Werfen_POC-main\javasource\odataquerybuilder\actions\Start.java:35: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         odata.setLocation(LocationParameter1);     [javac]                           ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable LocationParameter1     [javac]   location: class Start     [javac] C:\Users\dgarcia\Documents\Mendix\Werfen_POC-main\javasource\odataquerybuilder\actions\Start.java:36: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         odata.setQueryString(LocationParameter1+"?format="+FormatParameter1);     [javac]                              ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable LocationParameter1     [javac]   location: class Start     [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Users\dgarcia\Documents\Mendix\Werfen_POC-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 2 seconds   Could you please help me with this? I've been using this module before and I had no problems before.  
asked
1 answers

Just ran into this issue too.

The issue is with the start java action. The location variable name was changed by the modeler to be “LocationParameter1” instead of “Location”. If you update line 43 with this:

odata.setLocation(LocationParameter1);

Then that should fix the issue. 

answered