Stories not visible

Hello everybody, I'm prepping for the rapid certification. I've added some stories via the project dashboard, no problem so far. But when I return to the modeler (7.8.0) and I hit the refresh button, nothing happens, zero stories. When I return to the project dashboard (via the modeler) they're there... Kinda weird, because this is actually the second time I go through the modules, and the first time it work perfectly. Grateful for some help!
asked
4 answers

Hey Jeroen,

have you added the stories to  a Sprint, and did you start the sprint? I think this is required for them to show up in your modeler when you open the project. I remember having the same 'problem' when I first started.

answered

Possibly your stories are in Sprint 1, and your Getting Started sprint is still 'running'. The modeler only shows the stories of the current active sprint.

answered

I had the same issue but other solution, my project management (under the general settings) was set to Epics, you should change it to Mendix Stories and that solved it for me.

answered

You probably added the stories to the backlog. In order for them to show up in the modeler, they need te be in the current sprint. You can create a sprint in the Collaborate -> Stories tab in the developer platform.

answered