A microflow/rule that does not apply entity access can only call microflows/rules that also do not apply entity access.

Hi, I am configuring deeplink.I am getting this error A microflow/rule that does not apply entity access can only call microflows/rules that also do not apply entity access. What Is wrong?
asked
3 answers

Try to open the properties pane in the Mendix Modeler for a specific microflow. You can choose whether you would like to apply entity access (set to true) or allow the microflow access to override entity access (set to false). If you call a microflow from another microflow, make sure you check this setting.

answered

You need to call the 'DeepLinkHome' microflow from a microflow with "apply entity access" enabled, otherwise any microflow called from the deeplink which actually has "apply entity access" enabled WILL NOT respect that setting.

I.e. this is to prevent security issues.

answered

In addition to Menno's answer:

If a microflow background is yellow, it has entity access applied to it. So you can easily recognize which ones have it or do not have it applied.

The error prevents you from thinking that entity access is applied but  bypassing it (by accident) via a submicroflow.

answered