Get images from image collection and add then to a list

Hello! I am using a widget called Bootstrap image Carousel and in it I would like to show some images I uploaded to my Image collection. This widget is expecting a list of images to work. My doubt is I have no idea how to retrieve these images in a microflow to afterwards create the list.  How can I access from a microflow the images I uploaded to my image collection (this means the image "folder" of the project) ? Is it possible?   Thank you very much in advance.
asked
2 answers

Hi David,

There is an official Mendix widget that allows you to do this: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/47784/

You can select 'Static' as data source, which allows you to select images from a modeler image collection

Edit: this can not be altered in a microflow. The set of images stays the same. If this is what you want (display a dynamic range of pictures) you can select microflow as a data source. In this microflow you have to create/retrieve a list of objects that inherit from System.Image, objects that need to have uploaded beforehand.

Does this answer your question? Otherwise, perhaps if you describe your desired business result, we can give you advice on what the best solution can be.

answered

Yes, I used it also, but I liked the features the other one was offering, like auto-slide... among others.

answered