Selected Page expects and object of type Registration which is not available here.

Hi, I have created a new entity then created a new page and added a data view   But it giving me error-Selected Page expects and object of type 'Registration' which is not available here.
asked
10 answers

Hi Rajat,

Is the microflow which is calling the page passing in the correct entity?

Cheers,

John

answered

Hi Rajat,

In your case, the on-click event on your image will open op a page which requires and object of PatientRegistration. Your image seems to be outside a dataview (context) and therefore cannot pass the desired object to your signup page.

I would suggest to select a ‘Call Microflow’ for your on-click event. This microflow creates a new PatientRegistration and passes this new object into your signup form for further actions.

Having said that, with all due respect, I would suggest to follow the online course. This will be your best investment of time and will get you going in no time!
https://gettingstarted.mendixcloud.com/link/path

Good luck,

John

answered

pfs,

answered

I have created  a entity,I want to create a form from that.Please guide me steps?

answered

see this, on click events

answered

There are many ways to display a form but here is one method below.

The quickest way would be: 
- create a blank page and add this to your navigation
- add a datagrid, select your entity 'Patientregistration'
- right click the 'New' button, Generate page.

Done!

answered

I don't want it from data grid, I want to create a signup form where a user can sign in, it as simple as signup page then sign in.Can you please guide me with that steps?

answered

From what I can understand from all your comments, you'll need to make a microflow that creates the dataview. If you don't you'll get a conflict because in the DB this form doesn't exist, which Mendix doesn't allow.

answered

Hi,

As you guys told me I created a microflow on click of the image.Now I am attaching this error.What I am doing wrong? I am attching you my microflow.

answered

Its giving me this error

Parameters of the selected microflow do not match available arguments. No arguments are available, while the microflow has parameter of type TrainingManagement.PatientRegistration.Property 'On click' of image 'image1'Page 'bannerpage 'TrainingManagement

answered