Display caption for buttons dynamically

Hello all,   I want to display tab names dynamically . I am getting a list of task names, these list i want to display as dynamical tabs.  I tried using tab extension widget, but it is taking only one name from the entity. I also used Tab button in this widget, but its dynamically genearting list of buttons next to tab title. But I am not able to set captions dynamically. I want to display list of names in tabs. Any suggestion on this.? Thanks, Nirmal
asked
3 answers

Nirmal,

I have done this in the past by using buttons styled as tabs. from what you've described, you could add attributes to an existing entity (or create a new entity) to contain tab name and tab visibility (if needed).  Then, you could place buttons inside of a dataview for the entity, and use the attributes to populate the button caption.  Finally, place a tab class (I often use tab-pills) on each button.

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

answered

And result what I am getting is below. Caption is setting as '+', instead i want to set to list of values from a column of tasknameEntity entity.

answered