Import Mapping on SOAP Request returns blank

I am consuming many SOAP services and using non-persistable entities in Import Mappings to use response data. However, I am consuming a new SOAP service today, from a different server, and my non-persistable entity does not receive any of the data.  I do not receive any errors on the webservice call, and when I turn on the "Trace" log level for Web Services, I can see all of the results for the attributes as expected.  
asked
4 answers

I was able to change my import mapping to an XML schema instead of the web service response.  I then stored the data in a persistable entity and was able to continue my Microflow. FYI:  In order to create the XSD, I did a sample request using SOAPUI, then used https://www.freeformatter.com/xsd-generator.html to generate the XSD (copy to notepad, save as .xsd), then upload into Mendix.

answered

You could change the non-persistable to persistable so you can check your database. Or use a microflow to find/create the objects. This way you can breakpoint and double check the response.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Thanks Ronald. I have just tried both persistable entity and Microflow and all values are still empty.  Could the format of the response somehow be mishandled by Mendix? Is there another way to handle responses than the import mapping?

answered

I am facing the identical issue with 7.23.3. Will play with persistable/non-persistable objects and then follow Jeff’s route.

answered