right alignment of number related attributes on a page

I found in _input.scss this part: // Input and textarea get properly aligned .form-group div[class*='textBox'] > label, .form-group div[class*='textArea'] > label {   } but attributes based on a decimal or integer has also class*='textBox' what is the best solution to align ALL your number related attributes in your app right?
asked
5 answers

You can make a class that align-text: right; and then add that class to any field with integers or decimal.

answered

add the class 'text-right' to the input?

answered

you can indeed add a 'text-right' to your column or even 'pull-right' on the elements.

or use some jQuery:

http://jsfiddle.net/4P9CC/5/ 

answered

Thx all
but the use of classes i understand. But in my situation I was looking for a way to fix it in the _input.scss
So that every numeriek attribute will automaticly aligned right. In my situation I have to give ALL numeriek attributes one by one a class. For this application more then 100 times. 

answered

Musterd after the diner, but nice for future reference.

You say you have to give all numeric attributes a class, but instead you need a css-selector that selects all your numeric fields. See this selector which works for all inputfields:

//To right align integers and decimals, making sure that digits of same significance outline at the same horizontal position.

input[id*='NumberInput']
    {
        text-align: right;
    }

answered