Widget.css issue in 7.12

Anyone else experience anything strange with widgets in the latest version?  It seems that anything using a background url is stripping most of the path when it gets converted from the widget's css to the widget.css in my deployment folder. For the iCheckCheckboxes widget I have the following css within the widget: /* green */ .icheckbox_square-green, .iradio_square-green {     display: inline-block;     *display: inline;     vertical-align: middle;     margin: 0;     padding: 0;     width: 22px;     height: 22px;     background: url(iCheckCheckboxes/widget/ui/flat/green.png) no-repeat;     border: none;     cursor: pointer; } But when I look at the widgets.css file it shows: /* green */ .icheckbox_square-green, .iradio_square-green {     display: inline-block;     *display: inline;     vertical-align: middle;     margin: 0;     padding: 0;     width: 22px;     height: 22px;     background: url(green.png) no-repeat;     border: none;     cursor: pointer; } It actually appears that it's creating it twice, once with and once without the full url. Of course the one without is being rendered.
asked
1 answers

This is probably because of this 'fix' in Mx 7.12

So it probably now also includes other css files in the ui folder, such as these css files in the ui/flat folder for example, that's probably why it shows one with and one without the full url, because the css in the ui/flat folder do not have the full url.

Haven't tested this theory yet though :)

But if this is indeed the case, the fix would be to remove these css files, as there not really used by the widget (as far as I can see), but your best bet is probably to create an issue on GitHub and ask for the widget to be made 7.12 compatible

Edit Just tested it, and confirmed my theory. Removing the additional css files in the ui and its subfolders, fixes it

answered