An error occured, please contact your system administrator.

I've see the following error on the login page  (custom login page which has the loginform widget from the app store) , this error persists on the home page of a mobile app (the screen that follows after login) However, all other screens in the mobile app seem to work just fine. Error description: An error occured, please contact your system administrator. This error only manifests when I deploy the app and run it on a mobile phone (through the IPA or APK file) -- no errros when I test the app via the browser (Chrome & Firefox) I see no errors in the server logs, or the chrome console to indicate the possible cause for the error. What's a good way to identify the cause of this error, and fix it?
asked
5 answers

Did you try a different landing page? If it works for a landing page with a simple Hello World label, subsequently remove content. Start with Snippets and Tooltips.

I saw this error before and tracked it back to js that could not be loaded. Check your desktop browser log, maybe you find something there. Also: Do you use any other widgets which are not supporting 7.11?

answered

You can use the debugger in your browser to see if there are any JavaScript Errors (which I think may be the case)

answered

Did you try the default login page? Is there the same error?

answered

I identified the problem as being the DeepLink.DeepLinkHome microflow in my home navigation microflow. Thanks for all the suggestions; I hope this helps someone in the future

answered

How did you solve the  DeepLink.DeepLinkHome in microflow? I’m experiencing the same error.

answered