published webservice errors after upgrade

Hi. AFter upgrading from 4.8.9 to 7.9 my published webservice is failing with an error.  com.mendix.integration.WebserviceException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'message'. One of '{Cellphone}' is expected.     at com.mendix.integration.webservices.publish.handling.WebServiceCallBodyProcessor.executeMicroflow(WebServiceCallBodyProcessor.scala:73)     at com.mendix.integration.webservices.publish.handling.WebServiceActionMonitor$.$anonfun$run$1(WebServiceActionMonitor.scala:22)     at scala.runtime.java8.JFunction0$mcV$sp.apply(JFunction0$mcV$sp.java:12)   if i swap the parameter order around in soap testing my webservice it works. Why suddenly is this an issue. how can i resolve this . anyone an idea?  I see we have now the validate against wsdl. could this be it as mine is yes.
asked
1 answers

I expect this to be a consequence of more strict rules being applied by the more recent Mendix-version and looking around there are lots of people suffering from the same issue. Can't find any documentation on this though. I do expect the only solution to be is to get the consumer(s) to use the same parameter-order as your service.

answered