Row Level Security

All, This is a very wonderful community with full of knowledge. I really appreciate the quick response from the group here. Like I said, I am new to Mendix but loving this platform. I have the following question to group:   How to manage row level security in Mendix – I understand that we can manage entity and field level security for the user roles. But not clear how we can achieve row level security with in the same entity/page. For example, I want to restricted users to see only the data they have created, assigned to or if they are part of team. One solution I was thinking of is: Create two pages for entity – All Views and My Views and assign the My Views to restricted user with filter – to show the records And assign the All views to super users so that they can see all data from the entity Is there a better way to accomplish this? My concern with the above approach is that you will up creating duplicate pages.
asked
2 answers

You can add xpath constraints to the access rules in your entities. For super users just give them an access rule that has no xpath constraint. This way you can use one page with a datagrid, and the data that is returned to the page will be queried based one these rules. 

answered

Thanks Austin!! I will explore this further.

answered