Radio buttons missing when viewed as a phone app

Hi I have an app that uses the wizard categories widget and displays radio buttons for the answers to be set. This works fine when viewing using a browser on a mobile but when built as an apk or viewed through the mendix developer app the radio buttons for the answers aren't visible. Any ideas why?
asked
2 answers

I've been trying to connect my mobile to my laptop to demo the app but our company policy appears to be blocking me from doing that. I have found that if I change the read only display to control rather than text I can then see the radio buttons but they aren't editable, when viewed in the browser they are so doesn't seem like permissions. The radio buttons were in a list view within a group box too and work fine when placed outside of the group box. It's not just radio buttons either, it's any type of attribute, if it's in the group box it's only editable when viewed in the browser. Doesn't make any sense to me so I may just need to redesign the pages to not use the group boxes.

answered

Are the mobile pages the same pages as the desktop pages? Usually, list views are often not editable when shown over association, so you might show it differently in your desktop page?

answered