Action button passes the wrong object to microflow

Hi, An action button in a grid, which in turn is in a dataview should pass both the object of the dataview as the selected object of the grid. When I use the debugger on the called microflow, the object passed is not the object of the dataview. This happens only when previously a reference selector was filled with a standard Mendix selection button on the select page that selects an object of the same entity as the one of the dataview. It seems that this object is somehow stored and propagated to the next button call. I cannot use a custom select button, because the object is selected for a self reference. I've tried refreshing as well, but this didn't help. The Dataview contains the correct object, it's only when clicking the action button that the wrong object is passed. Does this sound familiar to anyone and is there a solution? We are using version 6.9.1.
asked
2 answers

Is the described selection happening on the same page where the grid/view is?
Do you get the dataview object from the database, a microflow,...?
Is it persistent or non persistent?

answered

Made a workaround. I created a non-persistable object to which I link the object that should be passed and in the dataview that contains the select grid used this non-persistable object instead of the object that should be passed. This solves my problem

answered