Modeler freeze: click on another tab whilst still in a text (edit) field

In the (desktop) Modeler, if I type/ change some text in a text box and then immediately (from there) try to open another tab, instead of first clicking somewhere else on the page to 'save and close' the text box, my Modeler freezes. Others have this problem too?  Note: to be sure, save your work before attempting to reproduce this; and after closing the Modeler (and before restarting it), it can be useful to close the underlying Java process manually (through Task Manager), in order to prevent further Modeler problems.
asked
3 answers

I can also reproduce this issue fairly easily in modeler V6.10.10. Steps to reproduce: 

1) open any project

2) open any page or create a new page

3) Make sure at least one other tab is open in the modeler

4) start typing in an empty container (the modeler automatically creates a new "Text" item for you)

5) Instead of clicking somewhere on the page itself to confirm the new Text, click on one of the other open tabs directly

-It does not matter if you do this inside or out of a dataview

-My modeler preferences are fairly default apart from the timeout waiting for error checks (i have not detected a setting that would fix this issue yet)

answered

I have never encountered this. Could you create a video of this to share? And you could create a support ticket for this.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hi Joris,

When you say: If I type/ change some text in a text box and then immediately (from there) try to open another tab

Do you mean in the modeler or the web application??

-Andrej

answered