Deep link installation homepage workflow not working

Currently I'm trying to setup the Deep link module in mendix 7. For this I'm following the documentation provided with module. I encounter a problem with the step: [quote] This newly created microflow should call the microflow DeepLink.DeepLinkHome as first activity. If this activity returns true, the flow should end, otherwise a normal homeform should be loaded. See the screenshot for an example home microflow.   [/quote] I succesfully created the given Microflow, however the following error comes up: [quote] A microflow/rule that does not apply entity access can only call microflows/rules that also do not apply entity access. [/quote]   My end goal here is to use the deeplink module in to provide newly registrered users a token and landing page for them to confirm their registration. In this case I'm not quite sure why the homepage also needs to be altered.   Any points in the right direction will be appreciated.
asked
1 answers

The newly created microflow has "Apply entity access" disabled and the Deeplink microflow has it enabled. Change the value to No or to Yes in one of them and it should not show the error anymore. This setting can be found in security property of your microflow.

answered