Add webpage via text box

Hi all, I need to have a text input field and an "Add" button beside it. After pressing the butten the text field should disapear and the text added to a list view. The list view is not the issue. The issue to empty the text box and create a new entry. I tried with data view. The view is filled by a MF which creates a new object, which is passed. This object is possible to fill and is added as well to the list. (Pressing "Add": Commiting object via assossation to DB and creating new object) The issue is that the data view still shows the old text entered and when I change the text the old text gets overwritten.   Any thoughts? Thanks! BR, Mauro
asked
2 answers

You need to refresh the main object of the page. So if you have parent object with with nested listviews or dataviews you should refresh the parent to trigger a refresh of the page.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

It sounds like you keep editing the same object in the data view and then committing that to your list view. That's entirely possible, even with a microflow source that creates a new object. This is because the microflow source will only be run if you refresh the page, which doesn't necessarily happen when you click save.

What you probably want to do is edit your Add button flow to create a new list view object, copy the input value from the data view and then empty the data view input field attribute. You probably don't even want a connection between the dv object and the lv object. Simply copy the data to the lv and make your dv object non-persistable. 

answered