Layout breaks on upgrade

I have an app that uses the Aurora layout. Earlier today, I upgraded from Mendix 5 beta 6 of the modeler to Mendix 5 beta 7 of the modeler. Not the Aurora layouts are not working correctly. Did I miss a step in the upgrade process? Is there any way to update the Aurora theme?
asked
2 answers

Unfortunately we had to make a change in the index.html (see release notes). This means that you can either make a new app with the aurora layout and copy the theme package to your converted project. Or you can make this adjustment to your index.html.

Because Bootstrap is separated from the Mendix css, Bootstrap should be added to existing themes: Add this line just before the Mendix css is loaded: <link href="mxclientsystem/mxui/ui/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">. Replace this with the path to your Bootstrap theme if you are using a Bootstrap theme.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="mxclientsystem/mxui/ui/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="mxclientsystem/mxui/ui/mxui.css">

Hope this helps. We are running a beta so changes like this could happen once in a while.

answered

Unfortunately we had to make a change in the index.html (see release notes). This means that you can either make a new app with the aurora layout and copy the theme package to your converted project. Or you can make this adjustment to your index.html.

Because Bootstrap is separated from the Mendix css, Bootstrap should be added to existing themes: Add this line just before the Mendix css is loaded: <link href="mxclientsystem/mxui/ui/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">. Replace this with the path to your Bootstrap theme if you are using a Bootstrap theme.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="mxclientsystem/mxui/ui/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="mxclientsystem/mxui/ui/mxui.css">

Hope this helps. We are running a beta so changes like this could happen once in a while.

answered