XHTML issue, strange behavior, hints appreciated.

I have two 5.21.1 projects. One is solely to test the rt-2-PDF solution in the Appstore and that works without a jiffy. The second project is the actual production version. I incorporate the module from my tester into the prod-version and ---> with the SAME rich text I suddenly run into an error com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Error processing XHTML in dynamic label 'textContainer1' that has 'Render XHTML' set to true. Is the XHTML valid? at AVTAdviesWerkstroom.IVKGeneratePDF_step2 (DocumentExport : 'Generate PDF document') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:143) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Error processing XHTML in dynamic label 'textContainer1' that has 'Render XHTML' set to true. Is the XHTML valid? at com.mendix.documentexporter.focomponents.DynamicLabel.parseHtml(DynamicLabel.java:122) Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file. at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source) what could cause the Sanitize to produce a different result ??
asked
1 answers

I would start out by checking the userlib folder for both projects. I suspect they contain different versions for Apache Xerces or something like that.

answered