Error creating SOAP call in a Java Action

When I try to call SOAP in a Java action I get the following error. If I call: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl test = null; com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPFactory1_1Impl test2 = null; com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl test3 = null; javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(); I get: Caused by: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create message factory for SOAP: Unable to create SAAJ meta-factoryProvider com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl not found at javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source) SAAJMetaFactoryImpl is part of the JVM, but I have also included tried including saaj-impl-1.3.25.jar in the userlib folder. I'm not sure why it is able to detect the classes before calling the MessageFactory, but the MessageFactory can't see them. My guess is that the MessageFactory is using a different classloader. Maybe it can't see the files in userlib?
asked
2 answers

Justin,

Did you see this thread on the forum explaining how to perform a soap ws call with a custom java action? It might be helpful in getting the result you need.

answered

I by adding saaj-impl-1.3.25.jar to /userlib and then updating my Spring configuration to use this specific implementation

<bean id="saajMessageFactory" class="org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageFactory">
    <property name="messageFactory">
        <bean class="com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl" />
    </property>
</bean>
answered