Adding User credentials (Username/Password) in a customized cloud URL

Hi,  Our team has created a customized cloud URL, and we are unable to find where we can assign the user credentials to the application on the cloud. In our local, we've created demo users, but, from our understanding, we are not able to use demo users in the cloud. Once we try to enter in the username/password from our local application to the newly customized cloud application, the users are not found. Where can we assign the user credentials (username/password) in the cloud? Thanks!
asked
3 answers

there is one admin user by default in your mendix app (MxAdmin), the password can be set in your app environment. (you have a button change admin password)

answered

Hi Yehoshoua,

Thank you for your response. What if I want to add multiple usernames to the application on the cloud (instead of just MxAdmin)? Locally it works by using ‘demo users’, but I am unsure on how to add these users to the cloud. What is the process of adding other users in my Mendix app (besides MxAmin)?

Example

Username: person1

Password: person1password

Username: person1

Password: person2password

Thank you,

Isabelle

answered

If you meant Mendix Single Sign-On you need to implement it : 

https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/deploy/mendix-sso

If you meant to have simple “local” users in your app, you probably have in your project an administration module, if it’s the case you just have to add in the navigation of your project  an item that open the page Account_Overview. (This will enable the creation of users when you log as an admin)

answered