Use deeplink & SSO/SAML together

Hello experts I am going to use SAML/SSO with deeplink together. for example, I have app1 & app2. there is a deep-link in app1,  when I click the deep-link, it will open a new browser window and jump to app2.  I am going to use SSO login (htttp://XXXX.com/SSO/) and load that deep-link page, Is it possible?    I checked doc that deep-link is only used by logged in user, it means user needs log in app2 in advance. Is there any work around to load deeplink  page after user login action.  Thanks.  Zhaojie
asked
1 answers

Yes that is possible. If the deeplink needs the user to login the user will first be presented by a login screen.

Do note this part of the documentation:

LoginLocation - If a user session is required this constant defines the loginpage where the user is supposed to enter the login credentials. This property is useful in single-sign-on environments. If empty, the default Mendix built-in login page is used. If not empty, it is assumed that after login, the user will be redirected to the deeplink again. For this reason the provided url is appended with the original deeplink. For example: 'https://mxid.mendix.com/login?a=MyApp&f=true&cont=' or '../sso/login?f=true&cont='

Regards,

Ronald

answered