Native app 8.18.1 bug? :Performing simultaneous synchronizations is not supported. Please try again after the current synchronization is completed.

Since we updated our project from Mx version 8.17.0 to 8.18.1 we have this error sometimes “Performing simultaneous synchronizations is not supported. Please try again after the current synchronization is completed.” This error is also visible in the client this means (the native app user) also gets this error  :-(  When we use error handeling on the syncrionisation activity the app is crashing. Is this a bug in Mendix 8.18.1? I understand that simultaneous synchronizations is nog supported but why a error message in the client or a app crash? And there is no way to check if a synchronization action is finished
asked
3 answers

Issue still exists in 9.2.0 Native.  Adding error handling does not seem appropriate, synchs should be queued.  For what it is worth, I found that the Take Picture Advanced Nanoflow Java Action must be performing a synch as when I removed a manual synch after this function the error went away.  Perhaps others are using functions that they are unaware are already synching and a manual synch request should then not be performed.

answered

Hi Wilfred, Do you have the same problem?
No updates yet; mendix was asking for a test project and that is not possible for use to share. Hopefully Mendix wil admit soon that this is a bug.

answered

We are also having this issue after the upgrade. Did any of you already convince Mendix?

answered