errors using OQL module

Hi, I am following the Crash Course. In Module 11 #Extending Your UI' > 11.17.03 #Using Your Widget', I followed the instructions in the course so far. But my project in Mendix Studio Pro Version 9.0.2 is not working any longer. I got 6 errors using OQL. The example pages of OQL could also no longer be displayed. The following error messeage occured when I am double clicking oneerror in the error window: Tanks for your help
asked
3 answers

It seems to depend on layouts that are provided by a different module, NavigationLayouts. You can however choose a layout that is already available in your project, to keep things consistent. Open the pages in the modeler and in the properties pane you’ll find the option to change the layout. Also check the documentation here

answered

Thank you for your answer. Did you mean that I have to change the properties in the OQL module pages? The Example_Overview, ExampleOQL_Result and ExamplePerson_NewEdit pages could not be opened. 
So I can't change the properties.

answered

Having the same problem, also following the Crash Course.

I got the exact same 6 errors although I'm pretty sure I did not remove the pages the errors refer to.

Edit: I found out I was using Mendix Studio Pro Version 9, this is causing problems with Atlas UI as far as I can tell.

Installing an older version 8 of Studio Pro 8 worked for me. Following the crash course I didn't noticed the reffering link in the documents was to the newest beta version of Mendix Studio Pro. This could be a bit clearer explained in the course :)

answered