Java Actions Compile Error

Hi, has anyone tried to follow Mendix Live builds before?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3rSBCmltCk I planned to follow them with some hands-on on my side however when downloading the project files, I got this error after 1st time compiling it: Buildfile: C:\Users\xx\Documents\Mendix\Go_HabIT-MainLine-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 137 source files to C:\Users\xx\Documents\Mendix\Go_HabIT-MainLine-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\xx\Documents\Mendix\Go_HabIT-MainLine-main\javasource\deeplink\actions\ExecuteDeeplink.java:74 : error: cannot find symbol [javac] Core.execute(getContext(), link.getMicroflow(), args); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable args [javac] location: class ExecuteDeeplink [javac] C:\Users\Fatihah\Documents\Mendix\Go_HabIT-MainLine-main\javasource\deeplink\actions\ExecuteDeeplink.java:99 : error: cannot find symbol [javac] Core.execute(getContext(), link.getMicroflow(), args, T); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable T [javac] location: class ExecuteDeeplink [javac] C:\Users\xx\Documents\Mendix\Go_HabIT-MainLine-main\javasource\deeplink\actions\ExecuteDeeplink.java:101 : error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types; [javac] Core.execute(getContext(), link.getMicroflow()); [javac] ^ [javac] required: T [javac] found: IContext,String [javac] reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R [javac] (actual and formal argument lists differ in length) [javac] where T,R are type-variables: [javac] T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T) [javac] R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T) [javac] Note: C:\Users\Fatihah\Documents\Mendix\Go_HabIT-MainLine-main\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java uses or overrides a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] 3 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Users\xx\Documents\Mendix\Go_HabIT-MainLine-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 3 seconds anyone knows what action should i take next? I really want to learn thru the tutorials.   I had suggestions on redownloading my common library files into the project, however on which module should i replace it with?
asked
1 answers

I've downloaded the project files from your YouTube link and can install and deploy both the original as the livebuild without any problems. There isn't a Deeplink module in both of the project, but your error message does reference the Deeplink module?

In your case I'm not sure what's up, but you could try to redownload the Deeplink module from the appstore and import in to your project. 

After a install of modules with new java libs, it’s usually best to clean your deployment directory from the Project menu in Studio Pro, and try to deploy again. Also check your lib folder for duplicate java libraries with different versions numbers. Exclude older duplicates to avoid java errors.

answered