Disable clicking action button twice in Datagrid.

Hi Team,   Can you please help me with the following,   In the Datagrid action button we face a Double click issue which results in executing the microflow twice. Is there any way to repudiate the microflow call twice.
asked
5 answers

Hi Senthil, 

in the button-properties dialog, there should be an option called, “disabled during action”. Please check, if this is set to “true”. It should solve your problem.

See also: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/button-properties#2-5-7-disabled-during-action

answered

Hi Senthil,

You can choose to show a blocking progress bar in the microflow settings on the action button.

I hope this helps!

answered

A very dirty way to avoid this would be to let both clicks go through but then in the microflow detect somehow that a click just happened and do nothing with the second click. Just an idea, I am not sure how practical it would be.

answered

Hi, yes it's really annoying that you can only set disable during action on buttons outside datagrids / control bars. We face this issue too. I do beleive that a blocking loader does help prevent double click btw, did you test that? 

answered

You could create a nanoflow with 3 actions in it:

- show progressbar

- call your microflow

-hide progressbar

This means that for those buttons you need to create a nanoflow where you call your microflow in, but it would prevent another click on the button while the logic is running

answered