MxBuild not working on Windows server 2019

Hi, I am working on bundling mendix app in order to place it under native ios/android folders. I have Windows Server 2019.  I have the paths configured.  I am running the following command. C:\tools\native-builder.exe bundle --project-name "mobile-app" --project-path "C:\git/mobile-app/mxsrc/myapp.mpr" --java-home "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.10" --mxbuild-path C:\tools\mxbuild-8.12.1.3458 --java-exe-path="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.10/bin/java" The output is  [mxbuild] Running mxbuild... [mxbuild] Unable to find the executable [mxbuild] Error during execution (exit code -4058) [mxbuild] Command executed: C:\tools\native-builder.exe bundle --project-name "mobile-app" --project-path "C:\git/mobile-app/mxsrc/myapp.mpr" --java-home "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.10" --mxbuild-path C:\tools\mxbuild-8.12.1.3458 --java-exe-path="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.10/bin/java" There is no such exit code mentioned in the document. Which executable is this ? (I am not a windows guy so please be nice in case I am missing something obvious :))    
asked
3 answers

Your --java-exe-path needs to point to the java.exe, an example:

--java-exe-path="c:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-11.0.3.7-hotspot\bin\java.exe"

answered

also tried with correct backslashes 

answered

This part: C:\git/mobile-app/mxsrc/myap  leads me to believe you have made a / \ mistake somewhere.

Regards,

Ronald

answered