Mindsphere starter application Auto registration problem

Hi,  I have a question about mindsphere app registration. I study about  building a MindSphere app with Mendix by following Learning paths. I downloaded MindSphere Starter Application and deploy an App on Mendix Cloud. When I click “Start Auto Registration” on the browser, It display below figure and nothing happen. How can I fix this problem?  (I use MindSphere devOps plan, and its region is EU1. it is same as the condition in learning path.)    → 
asked
3 answers

Hi,

checked it at the moment – it is working for me...

Please open developer tools in the browser (F12) and share a screenshot from the network trace when you hit “Start Auto Registration”

answered

Thank you for the reply.

this is the screenshot from my browser developer tools when I hit “Start Auto Registration”.

answered

Hi,

with the help of the provided logref I got the information that there is a problem with your WebKey Account. You could try:

1.) Change your first / last name in Webkey and use only English characters for these fields. You can do this here via “Update Account”:
https://www2.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/webkey/

or 

2.) Create an additional user with a different email-address in the “Settings-App” on your launchpad and use this new user for the auto registration. Please use only English characters for first / last name on that webKey account.

Mindsphere will support soon non English characters in the WebKey account – but this will take some time.
Hope this helps.

kind regards

Heiko

answered