Project and Tasks

I’m creating a project management app and when creating a new project, the user can create a new “Task” associated with that project. How do I program it to only show the tasks that are associated with that particular project vs. all the tasks that have been created across all projects.    I created an entity in my domain “Project Profile” and another entity that is “Project Tasks” and created a Many to 1 association between the tasks to the project. I have the list view of the project tasks that show on my Project Detail page. But I only want tasks that were created under that project to show in that list vs. all tasks in the project task entity.    Under project detail I also have “New Note” and “New Quote” that i need to follow the same methods for as above but once I know how to do it for tasks I can replicate it.  Also, whatever solution you provide can you let me know if this needs to be done in Studio Pro or can it be programmed just within Studio? 
asked
1 answers

(examples from studio pro, but it works the same in studio)

If this is your domain model:

The page should look something like this. Retrieving the tasks and quotes etcetera by association (quote_project, task_project)

answered